Enjoy a Dream Michigan Elopement
For Ideas on a Eloping in Michigan, Check Out These Wedding Packages.
Couples eloping in Michigan (MI) will find wonderful wedding venues and honeymoon activities in this Great Lakes State.
Michigan boasts Lakes Superior, Huron, and Erie shorelines, and offers golfing, snowshoe hiking, skiing by lantern light, Detroit’s “Motor City” tours and “Mo Town” music.
These Michigan B&B elopements and cheap wedding packages will provide you with a memorable wedding day.
5 Romantic Places to Elope in Michigan
Southeastern Michigan Elopement Packages:
1. Rose Hill Inn provides cheap Southeast Michigan elopements and is perfect if you want to elope near Detroit, MI – “Motor City” is two hours east by car. Their elegant Michigan small wedding package includes an indoor or outdoor ceremony in a Victorian parlor or a romantic gazebo.
Also included are: an officiant & witnesses, bridal bouquet and boutonniere, music, wedding cake, champagne, digital photographs, and one night’s accommodation with a great breakfast for $895.
2. Teacup Wedding in Ann Arbor, is Michigan's premier site for an elopement, small scale ceremony or short-notice wedding 7 days a week. Quick, easy elopements or pre-plan with a white house wedding on a courthouse budget! Very affordable elope packages, as well as Justice of the Peace simple marriage license legalization available. Karla Groesbeck is a professional Officiant, referred by the County Clerk's office. Choose from beautiful indoor and outdoor settings.
3. Hexagon House Michigan Elopement Package is just minutes from Lake Michigan in Pentwater MI, and is the perfect B&B choice for your wedding day. Enjoy a romantic candlelight indoor or outdoor ceremony with music, flowers, bridal bouquet and boutonniere, dinner for two, wedding cake, champagne, accommodation for one or two nights and breakfast in your suite starting at $1195 (2013 Prices).
“Pamper yourself” luxuries (e.g., massages) and accommodation for up to eight guests can be added.
4. Charity Island offers a great Eastern Michigan eloping package on Lake Huron with a romantic lighthouse wedding, May 1 to October 15. Up to 10 people will be transported by boat to and from your ceremony, which will be conducted by the Captain at the Island Chapel.
Music, appetizers, use of the light keeper's home, and a catered meal are included, and extras are available (e.g., overnight accommodation and breakfast for the bride and groom).
Southern Michigan Elopement Package:
5. Castle in the Country - their Enchanting Elopement package takes care of all of the details, including an indoor or outdoor ceremony, officiant, hand-tied bouquet & boutonniere, photography, wedding cake, dinner for two, breakfast in bed and special keepsake gifts. And if you book another stay at the inn within two years, you'll receive a complimentary anniversary cake! www.castleinthecountry.com
Regulations for Michigan Elope Weddings
If you and your sweetheart are eloping in Michigan, both of you must be 18 or over, there is a three-day waiting period, the cost of the license is $20, and it’s valid for 30 days. If nonresidents, apply in the county in which the ceremony is to be performed.
Blood tests are not required, but bring photo ID (e.g., driver’s license, passport) and social security cards, and you may need birth certificates as well. If previously married, prepare to supply dates of divorces and/or deaths.
We Hope This Helps You Plan Your Michigan Elopement!
(Please Note: This page on Michigan elopements is a guide only. Prices for these Michigan wedding packages as well as requirements for marriages in Michigan can change. Please consult with suppliers and official agencies before making any purchases or set arrangements.)