Florida Elopement Packages in All Price Ranges for a Romantic Wedding Day
Florida is one of the most popular places to elope in the U.S., and for good reason. It’s got plenty of sunshine and warm weather for most of the year, beautiful beaches, and lots for honeymooners to see & do.
Here are a few package suggestions to get you started:
Elope in the Florida Keys
Little Palm Island Resort and Spa is another great elopement option in Florida. Located off the Florida Keys, this little island is such a remote paradise; it can only be accessed by boat or seaplane. Travel and Leisure Magazine calls it “Florida’s most secluded and romantic retreat.” This place is truly luxurious!
- The elopement package at Little Island Resort is for two to six people. It includes the ceremony location of your choice, wedding officiate, one hour of photography and a bridal bouquet of tropical flowers. Total cost is $4500 on Monday to Thursday nights or $5500 Friday and Saturday nights. Tax, service charges, and minimum stay requirements are extra. Be sure to check out the Bride and Groom Spa Package while you’re at it.
By the way, if you have half a million extra dollars kicking around, why not rent out the entire island for your wedding? The three-day Exclusively Yours Wedding Package is unbelievably luxurious. If this is for you, please be sure to invite us as guests!
Florida Gulf Coast Elope Weddings
La Playa Beach and Golf Resort is another Conde Nast Gold List Member, and is considered one of the top golf resorts in North America. Located in Naples, Florida, La Playa has a lot to offer the romantic. Beach Butler, anyone?
- The “Runaway Bride” Elopement Package starts at $3500. You start with a trip to the local Tiffany’s store in a special town car in order to purchase wedding bands. Then have your ceremony (either on the Gulf Lawn or North Beach) with celebrant provided, and seating for up to ten guests. Follow this with dinner at Baleen fine dining restaurant ($75 gift certificate included) And finally, you get to spend the night in the luxurious Bridal Suite where a bottle of champagne and gourmet truffles will be awaiting you. And here’s a great idea: This package also includes a one-night stay to celebrate your first anniversary! Go back to where the adventure started.
- The “No Nonsense Nuptials” Package starts at $6000 and offers everything the Runaway Bride Packages does. In addition, however, you can have seating at the ceremony for up to 20 guests, hair and makeup services, bouquet and boutonniere, wedding cake for 20, and an hour of professional photography. The dining certificate for your wedding dinner at Baleen is worth $100 and you also get breakfast there in the morning as well.
There are plenty of honeymoon activities to follow up with right there at the resort.
St. Petersburg, Florida Elopement Packages
The Mansion House Inn on 5th Avenue, in the heart of the historic district, is a very attractive place to elope in St. Petersburg, FL. This 13-room, 2-building bed and breakfast has its own pool and courtyard area, and is close to the waterfront and many attractions.
- The Mansion House Inn's Effortless Elopement Package allows for two nights accommodation for bride and groom, or you may have the whole house to yourselves for one night if you bring up to ten guests to stay. Have your private ceremony indoors, in the dining room, or in front of the fireplace, or take it outside to the courtyard and pool area. Afterwards, you will have a cake-cutting and toast to celebrate the occasion. You also receive a bouquet or roses and matching boutonniere.
Cost of this package is between $1500 and $2500 depends on how long you stay, how many guests you bring, and how many guests stay overnight. See the website for details.
Elope at WDW
Eloping Disney World-style might be just the ticket. After all, Bambi said “love is a song that never ends”...
- The Memories Collection Package is designed for the couple and four guests and is available in specific time slots only. Choose from the Conch Key Marina at the Disney Grand Floridian Resort and Spa, the Sunrise Terrace at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge or Luau Beach at Disney’s Polynesian Resort. The $2500 package includes a wedding coordinator, a violinist for the ceremony, fresh flower bouquet, and one hour of professional photography. Additionally, you may choose between a 3-hour limo charter, or in-room romantic celebration.
- The Escape Package has a few extras included. Starting at $4,925 you get everything from the Memories Collection, along with a boutonniere for the groom and an extra hour with the limousine and photographer. You can have cake and champagne after the ceremony and two Walt Disney World annual passes. Several creative elements can be added to the package for an additional fee. For example, you can have from one to five Disney characters make an appearance on your special day!
Eloping in West Palm Beach, South Florida
Casa Grandview West Palm Beach FL Elopements - this boutique-style hotel and resort is located in the Grandview Heights historic district and consists of 16 guests rooms, suites or cottages. The Mediterranean-inspired surroundings cover an entire city block and include two pools, gardens with hammocks and lounging areas.
Their elopement package works like this:
- Book the accommodation of your choice (minimum 2-night stay for guest rooms) and then add $1,000 for the package. In addition to a gourmet breakfast for two each morning (including Mimosas) you’ll get silk rose petals for the room, a bottle of champagne and a cheese platter. You supply the marriage certificate, and the ceremony will be performed in either the south pool area or indoors in the living room. A beach wedding can be arranged at an additional cost. Officiate and a witness will be provided and you will be given use of the house and gardens for photos. Photography is not included in the package, but Casa Grandview will make arrangements for a professional if you wish. Follow all that with a small two-person wedding cake and your celebration is perfectly complete. Enjoy 10% off your stay when you celebrate your first anniversary too.
Info on How to Elope in Florida:
If you are visiting the state to get married, just go to the closest Clerk of the Circuit Court office and get a marriage license. You will need to provide Social Security numbers and photo I.D. If you are an international visitor you must bring your passport. The license cost about $95, and expires after 60 days.
There will be a three day waiting period to receive the license, but as soon as it’s obtained, the ceremony can be performed anywhere in the state. You may also choose to get married right there in the clerk’s office during the week for a cost of $30. You must both be 18 years of age or over, and if previously married, you must provide the date of divorce, annulment or death of spouse. Medical and blood testing is not required.
(Please Note: This page on Florida elopements is a guide only. Prices for these Florida wedding packages as well as requirements for marriages in Florida can change. Please consult with suppliers and official agencies before making any purchases or set arrangements.)