Elope in Washington State for a Dream Northwest Wedding
If You Want to Elope in Washington State, Use This Guide for Wedding and Elopement Packages Available.
Washington State (WA) is a top wedding destination for couples planning a Pacific Northwest elopement. Whether you are looking for bright lights or a romantic hideaway, there are places to elope in WA that will take your breath away.
Dazzling scenery, romantic lodging and restaurants, and all manner of indoor and outdoor activities - take your pick from hiking, kayaking, whale watching, skiing and shopping - will enhance your wedding and honeymoon getaway.
Choose your favorite vacation pastime and you'll know where to elope in Washington State.
Great Places to Elope in Washington State
Here's 5 romantic small wedding packages in Washington State that are within reach of any couple's budget:
1. The Turtleback Farm Inn is nestled on Orcas, a lovely San Juan Island, and provides a spectacular package for eloping in Washington State.
This beautifully restored farmhouse has a firmly established international reputation and their luxury elopements offer an official for your indoor or outdoor ceremony, a wedding cake, a bride's bouquet of fresh flowers, champagne or sparkling cider, photos and CD.
Expect the finest at $1850, plus tax and lodging, for bride, groom, and two witnesses. Wonderful add-ons are available at this amazing island retreat off the Washington State coast.
2. The Swantown Inn Bed and Breakfast is a charming inn in Olympia, the state's capital, only 60 miles south of Seattle. Romantic elopement packages include an official and witnesses, cake, champagne or cider, and overnight accommodation in this turn-of-the-century romantic inn, starting at only $500. Invite up to six guests.
Washington State Honeymoon - 2 Romantic Places to Stay:
- Great little boutique hotel at Pike Place Market in Seattle - the Inn at the Market
- Waterfront with a secluded beach on Puget Sound - the Inn at Mallard Cove
3. The De Voe Mansion is a historic bed and breakfast in Tacoma and an example of the romantic accommodations that makes couples want to elope in Seattle area communities. It offers three of the best elopement packages in Washington State, and rates start at just $195 plus room for their cheapest elope wedding ceremony.
4. Villa Rose Gardens - a romantic and inexpensive elopement service in the greater Seattle area. Wedding only package prices begin at less than $200 for a customizable and very beautiful ceremony in either the Chapel or outdoor gardens. (28707 202nd Ave SE, Kent, WA 206-229-9344)
How to Elope in Washington State
The bride and groom need not be residents, but both must be present at the town or municipal hall when applying for the marriage license, and be 18 years or older. No appointment is necessary and no blood tests are required, but there is a three-day waiting period.
Bring current photo ID and know your social insurance numbers. You also should know the birth state or country of both parents.
If either party has been married previously, proof of death or divorce is not required, but the final divorce decree must have been filed. The license is for marriage only in Washington State, and it costs (bring cash) between $42 and $62 or more (nonrefundable), and is valid for 60 days.
We Hope This Helps You to Elope in Washington State!
(Please Note: This page on Washington State elopements is a guide only. Prices for these Washington wedding packages as well as requirements for marriages in Washington State can change. Please consult with suppliers and official agencies before making any purchases or set arrangements.)