Elope in Victoria, BC Canada for a Memorable West Coast Wedding
For a memorable elopement and honeymoon in Western Canada, consider eloping in Victoria, British Columbia (BC) or at one of the other great places to elope on Vancouver Island, Canada.
You will be delighted with the inviting weather, the seaside ambience, accommodations that blend either beach informal or old world charm with modern convenience, and the exciting honeymoon activities that await you.
You can hike, cycle, kayak, play golf, charter a fishing boat, and enjoy whale watching; tour the many historic sites and museums, visit the world-famous Butchart Gardens, and feast on local culinary creations in BC's beautiful capital city.
Victoria is waiting to celebrate with you!
Victoria, BC Elopement Packages
1. The Laurel Point offers a wonderful Victoria BC elopement package at their Harborside hotel. Included: 2 nights accommodation, marriage commissioner, wedding cake, flowers, romantic dinner, breakfast in bed and more for $1950.
2. The Amethyst Inn , a fully restored 1885 mansion with stained glass windows, is the perfect choice for quick weddings in Victoria, BC. The officiate, photographer, flowers, champagne, and cake are yours at this fabulous bed and breakfast location, perfect for simple weddings in Victoria, BC for $1299. Room rates start at $329.
3. The Sooke Harbour House offers an indoor or outdoor wedding ceremony and an overnight stay with romantic touches that include a wildflower bouquet, massage, sparkling wine, four-course dinner, and small wedding cake. Rates start at $879.
More Places to Elope on Vancouver Island:
- The world-famous rustic but elegant Wickaninnish Inn in Tofino, BC has an elope wedding package for those wishing to get married in Long Beach, BC (a very romantic and secluded wilderness location on Canada's West Coast!)
- The romantic Castlebury Cottage in Chemainus, BC can put together a Vancouver Island elopement package complete with extra touches like a horse-drawn carriage ride and harpist. To complete the evening, they have a romantic honeymoon jacuzzi suite for your after-elopement accommodation. (250-246-9228)
Info on Eloping in Victoria, BC Canada
If you are 19 or older, apply at any registry office in the province. The license costs $75 - $100 (bring cash) and is valid for 90 days. You need photo ID (e.g., passport), and must supply the full names (including maiden names) and birthplaces of your parents.
There is no waiting period, you need not be a BC resident, no blood tests are required, and cousin marriages and same-sex marriages are permitted. If previous marriages have ended in divorce or death, bring divorce decrees and/or proof of death. You need two witnesses, 18 or over, at your ceremony.
(Please Note: This page on Victoria BC elopements is a guide only. Prices for these Vancouver Island wedding packages as well as requirements for marriages in British Columbia can change. Please consult with suppliers and official agencies before making any purchases or set arrangements.)
We Hope This Info Helps You Elope in Victoria, BC Canada!