Elope in Pennsylvania for a Wedding with Historic Memories
Pennsylvania Romantic Wedding and Elopement Packages
Couples who elope in Pennsylvania (PA) can plan on a honeymoon stroll down history lane!
An affordable wedding elopement in Pennsylvania can include a romantic setting in the heartland of the county’s early government, home of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, and other historic sites, including Civil War forts and battlefields.
The state’s eight million acres of beautiful, rural farmland and village life also offers hiking and biking trails and fishing streams for nature-loving honeymooners, and Pittsburg offers culture and nightlife.
They say it and it's true: Lovers love Pennsylvania!
Eloping in Pennsylvania - Packages
Elope Near Pittsburgh, PA
1. Inne at Watson's Choice - find the elopement of your dreams in southwest Pennsylvania at the Inne at Watson's Choice, located in the beautiful Laurel Highlands, just 1 hour drive from Pittsburgh, PA. The Inne's beautiful and relaxing gardens and scenic views provide the ideal setting for your intimate & memorable wedding day:
- Their Elopement/Wedding package is priced at a very affordable $475, and includes: the services of a wedding coordinator and officiant, champagne/sparkling juice & flutes, bouquet and boutonniere, and wedding cake. Just obtain your own marriage license before the wedding day.
- Their Romantic Elopement & Honeymoon in the Laurel Highlands package at $895 includes everything in the wedding package above, and adds a romantic dinner for 2 as well as 2 nights accommodation with full breakfast in a King fireplace suite with whirlpool tub.
(234 Balsinger Rd, Village of Balsinger, Uniontown, PA 888-820-5380)
Elope Weddings in New Hope, PA:
2. The Inn at Bowman's Hill Romantic Pennsylvania Elopements - one of the top romantic B&B’s in America features gorgeous Bucks County as the spectacular backdrop for your small, intimate elope wedding, with a location close to both New York City and Philadelphia, PA.
The Inn at Bowman's Hill offers couples completely customized luxury elopement packages along with award-winning honeymoon accommodation. Enhance your special day with everything from champagne and hors d'oeuvres to a romantic string quartet!
“The Inn was more than willing to allow us to create the most special day for ourselves, and our stay and elopement exceeded expectations on every level. In a word, it was perfect” - Tripadvisor Review, Nov, 2012.
Your dream elopement and honeymoon in Easter Pennsylvania is just a call away: 215-862-8090. (518 Lurgan Rd, New Hope, PA)
Elope in the Poconos, PA
3. The French Manor Inn and Spa has an Elope Package for two (ask for the “Small Intimate Wedding for Two Package” when calling). It's available November to end of April, except holidays. The cost is $1500.00 (2013 prices, plus tax and gratuity) during the week, or $1750.00 (plus tax and gratuity) on the weekend.
The package is designed just for the bride and groom, but up to eight guests may attend the ceremony and dine at an additional charge. Note: Wedding official is NOT provided with this package. Call the inn for referrals (1-877-720-6090) or make your own arrangements in accord with Pennsylvania State Law.
Upon arrival, you will receive a cheese and fruit place as well as fresh roses and chocolates with chilled Champagne. The bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonniere are provided, for your private ceremony on the balcony, overlooking the Pocono Mountains. If you prefer your wedding indoors, it may be held in front of the fireplace in the dining room.
Afterwards, enjoy dinner for two and wedding cake that serves up to eight people. Use the terrace, balcony and grounds of the inn for your wedding pictures, then spend the night in one of the Jacuzzi suites with fireplace. The next morning, you will be served a gourmet breakfast and given a keepsake gift from the French Manor Inn and Spa. That afternoon, enjoy tea for two with sweets and refreshments, and one more night’s accommodation with turndown service.
Keep in mind that there are several on-site and nearby activities as well as a gourmet restaurant available to you. Or ask about the various spa treatments you can indulge in before and after your ceremony. (50 Huntingdon Drive, South Sterling PA) www.thefrenchmanor.com
More Elope Weddings Near Philadelphia, PA
4. The Haddonfield Inn is actually in New Jersey, but is just across the bridge from downtown Philadelphia PA. Their elopement package is for two to twenty people, and the price is one of the cheapest in Pennsylvania: $200 per person (including tax; important note: the wedding party and all guests must stay at the Inn. You must also arrange your own officiate).
You and your guests will enjoy a champagne toast and a one-hour reception with appetizers or cake and tea after the ceremony. You also get a $25 gift certificate for lunch or dinner per person for use at a local restaurant of your choice and finish it all off with one night lodging. (44 West End Ave. Haddonfield, NJ) www.haddonfieldinn.com
Eloping in Amish Country PA
5. The Olde Square Inn is a romantic B&B nestled deep in Pennsylvania's Amish Country. Their elopement package starts at $1095 plus tax. You must bring your license and contact the mayor of Mount Joy to be your officiate. Summer weddings are performed by the pool and catering is available for up to 20 guests (for an additional charge).
You get a two-night stay at the Carriage House, wedding cake that serves six to eight people, flowers and wine or sparkling cider. Upgrades including catering, photography, decorating, table and chair rental and so on. Phone for details and customizing. (127 East Main Street Mount Joy, PA) www.oldesquareinn.com
Western Pennsylvania Elopements
6. The Sayre Mansion's Elopement Package starts at $1215. You get a lovely ceremony in the parlor, champagne toast, bouquet and boutonniere, private dinner for two (or four) people in the dining room, including wedding cake. Then you get an overnight stay in one of the Carriage House suites and gourmet breakfast in your room the next morning. To include six to 16 guests in your wedding, upgrade to the Intimate Wedding Package starting at $1690. (250 Wyandotte Street, Bethlehem, PA) www.sayremansion.com
Pennsylvania Elopement Regulations
If you are eloping in PA, bride and groom should apply together at a county clerk’s office for the license with photo ID (e.g., driver’s license, passport), a witness, proof of age (18 or older), and social security cards.
If previously married, bring official documentation of divorce and/or date of death of a deceased spouse. You don’t have to be residents of the state and no blood tests are required. There is a three-day waiting period, the license is valid for 60 days and the cost is around $40 (bring cash). There are no cousin marriages and no same-sex marriages.
We Hope This Helps You to Elope in Pennsylvania!
(Please Note: This page on Pennsylvania elopements is a guide only. Prices for these Pennsylvania wedding packages as well as requirements for marriages in Pennsylvania can change. Please consult with suppliers and official agencies before making any purchases or set arrangements.)