Elope in North Carolina and Find Your Heart's Desire
Elope in North Carolina - A Planning Guide to Wedding and Elopement Packages Available in NC
North Carolina is a Wonderful Setting for a Romantic Elope Wedding
A wide choice of romantic wedding locations makes eloping in North Carolina (NC) an effortless way to exchange of vows in a most memorable way.
With the Blue Ridge and Great Smoky Mountains to the west and the Atlantic Ocean to the east, your favorite outdoor honeymoon activities are as endless as the opportunity to laze away the days.
Experience sumptuous Southern cooking and North Carolina hospitality. Take in a Blue Grass Festival, enjoy a winery tour, hike, bike, golf, and swim.
Prices for eloping in North Carolina vary and nothing is too far away or too much trouble to arrange. The South makes it all so easy, so check out the various elopement vendors on these page to get your wedding plans in motion. Included are packages in Raleigh, the Smoky Mountains, Asheville and the North Carolina Coast.
Wedding Chapel Near Raleigh, NC
1. NC Wedding Chapel Elopement - features a rustic wedding chapel in a fairy tale setting just 30 minutes north of Raleigh for your NC elopement. All-inclusive wedding or vow renewal package for two includes wedding cake, bouquet, boutonniere, use of chapel and groom room, plus ceremony and photography.
Honeymoon after the ceremony with a 1 night stay in a romantic cabin with full kitchen, gas log fireplace, cozy bear rug, and 2 hammocks on the porch overlooking a private pond. All for $1,500.00, additional nights accommodation at $125/night.
Places to Elope in North Carolina on the Coast
2. White Doe Inn Elope Package - the White Doe Inn, a bed and breakfast in the waterfront village of Manteo, provides the perfect setting to elope near the beach in North Carolina.
With one of the best elopement packages on the North Carolina coast, this historic inn offers an indoor, outdoor, or beachfront ceremony with an officiate, witnesses, bridal bouquet, cider or champagne, and a professional photographer for $1850. 2012-13 room rates start at $200 and you can add guests and “indulgence” packages.
Eloping in the Smoky Mountains, NC
3. Maggie Valley Weddings is a great choice if you want to elope in North Carolina's Smoky Mountains. This bed and breakfast is located beside a cascading mountain stream, nestled within eight wooded acres.
A wedding ceremony for two, fireside or streamside, with flowers, cake, champagne, photography, and two nights lodgings with yummy breakfasts costs $1500.
More Romantic NC Elopement Packages
4. Hitching Post Plantation Elopements - Try The Hitching Post for a "cheap elope” package near Winston-Salem, NC. This wedding and reception site offers old-time elegance and comfort, and provides preparation rooms for bride and groom, choice of chapel or outdoor ceremony, officiate, witnesses, music, and professional photo coverage for only $350! This unique plantation setting also accommodates up to 200 guests and elegant receptions.
5. The Sobotta Manor B&B presents a bed and breakfast elopement package in North Carolina for the discerning couple. An afternoon ceremony in this beautiful home or in the park-like grounds includes a champagne toast, gourmet hors d'oeuvres, coffee and wedding cake for $695. Add-ons, including deluxe rooms, are available.
Revival Photography - NC Elopement Photography
Capture Your North Carolina Wedding Perfectly, in Pictures
Basic to Full Day Packages, Wedding Storybook Albums, Special Requests & more
"Fantastic to Work With"..."Astounding Quality"..."Made our Small, Intimate Wedding look like a Million Dollars!"
How to Elope In North Carolina
To elope in North Carolina, the bride and groom must apply in person to a city clerk, be over age 18, and show proof of age and identity (driver's license, passport, etc.). Bring your social security cards or official documents that show your SS number.
First cousin marriages are allowed, and there are no blood tests, no waiting period, and no residency requirements. The license is $50 (cash), valid for 60 days. If divorced within the past 60 days, bring the signed decree and also be ready to supply details of any previous divorces and spousal deaths.
(Please Note: This page on North Carolina elopements is a guide only. Prices for these North Carolina wedding packages as well as requirements for marriages in North Carolina can change. Please consult with suppliers and official agencies before making any purchases or set arrangements.)
We Hope This Helps You to Elope in North Carolina!