Elope in New England – Places, Packages and more
Here’s our directory of elopement packages in New England to help you plan your special day.
Inside these pages are listings for all kinds of B&B’s, inns and resorts that offer romantic and affordable elopement wedding packages. You can quickly find quick and simple weddings all across states like Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Maine.
You’ll also be able to locate info on marriage regulations in these states, as well as tips and suggestions for extending your honeymoon in the North-Eastern US.
Places to Elope in New England – New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine and more Northeast USA States.
New England Elopement Destinations & Packages
- Elope in Vermont - find the perfect elopement wedding location in Vermont, including country inns and romantic VT B&B's with elope and honeymoon packages.
- Elope in Maine - a selection of both luxury and cheaper wedding locations & destinations for a romantic Maine elopement & honeymoon.
- Elope in Massachusetts - romantic places to elope in Massachusetts and Cape Cod, plus packages for small weddings in Boston, MA.
- Elope in New Hampshire - plan a wonderful wedding day and honeymoon in gorgeous New Hampshire! Destinations and simple wedding packages for memorable elopement.
- Elope in Connecticut - find your perfect place to get married in CT with our review of romantic inns with wedding packages in both rural locations and along the picturesque Connecticut coast.
- Elope in Rhode Island - it may be the smallest state, but Rhode Island is not short of romantic inns with wedding elope packages for your big day.
More Ideas for New England Elopements & Honeymoons
One of the main things New England is known for is its wonderful autumn foliage. And with cooler temperatures and fewer crowds, it’s a great time to get married in New England as well. Here are some of the top scenic foliage areas of the area:
1. Walden Pond State Park - whether you love Thoreau or not, a very beautiful spot for an elopement or scenic honeymoon. White brick mansion at the Walden Pond’s golf club (winner of Wedding Wire Bride’s Choice Award, 2011)
2. Within the White Mountains of New Hampshire, the Franconia Notch State Park. Northern New Hampshire, off I-93. Flume Gorge is a particularly attractive spot.
3. Mt Auburn Cemetery: I know. What’s romantic about a graveyard? But this spot in Cambridge, Maine is not to be missed. It’s a national historic landmark and home to over 5000 trees over 175 acres. In the autumn, its deciduous trees are every color of fall glory.
4. Smuggler’s Notch State Park, in Vermont, near Stowe. This part of the Green Mountains has to be closed during the winter due to its narrow, winding roads and steep cliffs. Be sure to see Bingham Falls or hike to Sterling Pond while you are there.
5. Bash Bish Falls State Park in Mass. A single 60-foot drop waterfall and Beautiful forests of Hemlock, oak, beech and maple trees, all changing color on their own time clock.