Elope in Louisiana - Romantic Packages for Eloping in New Orleans
A Guide to Wedding and Elopement Packages in New Orleans, LA.
Couples travel from all over the world to exchange their vows and honeymoon in warm, romantic Louisiana, especially in “The Big Easy”, New Orleans. One look at these Louisiana wedding and B&B elope packages, and you'll understand why.
Recovery from Hurricane Katrina restored popular tourist attractions, and many places such as New Orleans’ exotic French Quarter escaped altogether. Steep yourselves in live jazz, fascinating museums, Creole cuisine, beautiful sunsets and year-round summer.
Louisiana offers couples many more things to do, including bayou waterways, Cajun Country, riverboat travelling, and southern hospitality.
Wonderful Places to Elope in Louisiana
Ibay Photography New Orleans Photographers that specializes in Elopement Photography. The company offers many photography packages such as their signature French Quarter Elopement Package, which includes a private French Quarter venue, an officiant, bridal bouquet, and three hours of photography coverage. Ibay Photography offers high-quality custom edited digital images with a fun and candid style, and can help customers obtain marriage licenses and find the perfect venue.
2. Hotel Le Marais Intimate Elopement Package (30 guests or less) includes their private courtyard, setup of chairs, Officiant, couples' flowers, 2-tier wedding cake and champagne for $2500. Please call hotel for information on required guestroom accomodations.
3. Dauphine Orleans includes courtyard rental for 1 hour, setup, 2 hours Photography, 45 digital images, Officiant, couples' flowers, 2-Tier wedding cake (based on 15-20 guests), wedding coordinator on site, champagne for $1950
4. Maison Dupuy includes one-hour courtyard rental, officiant, couples' flowers, wedding cake, chairs, runner and discounted guest rooms for $2050 (Fri - Sun price)
5. Bourbon Orleans includes ceremony space, setup, Officiant, couples' flowers, wedding cake, champagne and photographer. 2-hour event for up to 15 guests for $2000. Inquire with hotel for required overnight accommodations.
6. Avenue Inn Bed and Breakfast hosts intimate wedding ceremonies for two and up to 40 people in this Queen Anne style romantic mansion in New Orleans. Choose a harpist, violin, or marching jazz quartet (really!) for musical support, and transportation in a limo or a horse-drawn carriage.
7. Creole Gardens in New Orleans offers a Louisiana bed and breakfast wedding package that will be designed just for you. Ideally located between the French Quarter and the Garden District, its rooms range from cottage to Bordello style (no kidding!) Call for rates.
8. The Grand Victorian - this historic New Orleans bed and breakfast, set in the beautiful Garden District neighborhood, specializes in creating elegant elopements and small weddings in Louisiana. Overlooking lovely St. Charles Avenue, the Grand Victorian's exquisitely restored Victorian parlor and porte-cochere balcony provides the perfect setting for your elopement ceremony and guests.
Eloping in Louisiana - How To
There is a 72-hour waiting period for residents, which can be waived by a judge; however, in New Orleans only, tourists can have a “quickie” wedding with no waiting. For more information, visit:
(Please Note: This page on Louisiana elopements is a guide only. Prices for these Louisiana wedding packages as well as requirements for marriages in Louisiana can change. Please consult with suppliers and official agencies before making any purchases or set arrangements).