Elope in Colorado for a Rocky Mountain Wedding
Elope in Colorado - A Guide for Wedding, Elopement & Honeymoon Packages
You can find first-rate Colorado elopement packages and honeymoon locations to suit your every wish.
Enjoy hiking, mountain biking, skiing, snowshoeing, white water rafting, golfing, horseback riding, or city-life fun to enhance your honeymoon adventure.
Travel up to Pikes Peak, CO (14,110 feet) by cog railway for a breathtaking view over the plains or visit the Seven Falls, the Cave of the Winds, or the famous cliff dwellings.
Come discover why Colorado is one of the best places in the USA for an outdoor elopement...
Colorado Elopement Packages
1. Willowtail Springs is a great Colorado Lakes elopement destination offering secluded lakeside cabins with fully equipped kitchens and is only 10 minutes from Mesa Verde National Park. Simple packages with 2 nights lodging in romantic cabins with amenities start at only $520 plus tax. Perfect for couples wanting a cheap Colorado elopement.
2. Weddings by Tanya provides an elopement package Denver is proud to offer – the “No Fuss” ceremony for two in the Denver metro area at the location of your choice for $275. “A Taste of Luxury” provides all the frills for $1299.
3. Rocky Mountain Resorts is a fine choice for a Estes Park, CO elopement destination. A minister will conduct your wedding at any location in Estes Park, the top choice in the USA for mountain weddings; room rates start at $75 per night. Outstanding views of the Continental Divide, Black Canyon and Lumpy Ridge are yours at the Black Canyon Inn.
Honeymoons in Colorado
Sonnenalp Hotel - Perhaps Vail, CO's most romantic lodging. The perfect place for your Colorado honeymoon, with in-house dining, spa treatments, luxury suites and jaw-dropping mountain views.
More Elope in CO Inns
4. Elope in Colorado with Alps Weddings in Boulder Colorado. Packages start at $500 for an “elope Colorado all inclusive” including an intimate ceremony for two, a beautiful honeymoon suite, a gourmet breakfast, and more.
5. Sundance Trail Guest Ranch has everything you need for eloping on a romantic ranch in the Colorado Rockies. Their elopement package is priced at an affordable $400, and you just add on accommodation (which includes all meals, ranch activities, relaxing hot tub and hammocks, and much more) and any enhancements you like, such as a rose ceremony or shared wine cup.
How to Elope in the State of Colorado
A license costs $10 (cash or cheque) and is valid for 30 days. Bride and groom must be 18 or older, and both must appear at a court house to apply. No blood tests, no waiting period, no residency, and no witnesses are needed; “cousin marriages” are allowed. Bring photo ID (e.g., drivers license), birth certificate, and social security numbers.
Documents are not required to prove you are widowed or divorced, but you must swear to it under oath. A judge, JP, or a minister of any religion, Indian nation or tribe can perform the ceremony, and couples can solemnize their own marriage.
(Please Note: This page on Colorado elopements is a guide only. Prices for these Colorado wedding packages as well as requirements for marriages in Colorado can change. Please consult with suppliers and official agencies before making any purchases or set arrangements.)